Gallery 2 - Members Photos
This gallery is for members own photos. The photos can be uploaded on this page directly when logged into the website, or using an app (JPM2) from a mobile device - i.e. Android or Apple phones/tablets.
Currently in test mode
How to upload your bee related photos to the NSBKA website from your Apple or Android phone.
1. if you have not already done so, register on the NSBKA website as you will need to have your own website username and password to use the App.
2. install the JPhoto Mobile 2 app on your Apple or Android device (This free App is available from the Apple store or Google Play)
3. Start JPhoto Mobile 2 on your device - and in its settings enter the joomla website url as http://www.nsbka.org and put in your nsbka website username and password in their required fields.
Save the settings/details, and if all has worked the app should say something like, "Alert - Categories retrieved!" which means it has connected to the nsbka website and is working, if not, go back and check that you have entered the required details correctly. (Perhaps try logging into the website directly from a computer using your user name and password to check your details actually work)
You should now be able to upload your photos to the NSBKA website using this app on your phone or tablet.
1. Using the JPhoto Mobile 2 App select the photo that you want to upload.
2. select Members Photos in 'Select a category' (other categories may be relevant for special events etc)
3. Select a resolution - Your photo maybe too big to upload, (If the app message says 'Not a valid image' when saving it is too big ) if so, try selecting a lower resolution which may work , e.g. select 75% or 50%
When successful, the uploaded image will normally appear on the website after a few minutes in the Gallery - Members Photos
n.b. It may show as being a 'blank' space with the photos name until it has been processed by the server. Normally this processing is done in a few minutes but sometimes due to various factors it can take 24 hours for the blank to be replaced by your photo.